Monday, October 12, 2009

the beginning......tiramisu

tiramisu........it means in italian.....pick me up!
this is my very first posting on my very first blog.......wwwwwhhhhiiiiicccchhhhhhh...i did MYSELF.......yes it is true ...i cannot even believe it myself!

i have decided to start a blog.....for my children and their friends......
because they are all pestering me for receipts.......are emailing me for receipts....
you see i was the stay at home mom.....and ...well i wasn't much at cleaning.....but boy do i like to cook....and eat......and cook and eat.....you see the point...
so tiramisu...\
i lived in italy for 4 years.....jess was born there...i loved italy....probably my very best posting.....

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - I am so pleased to have your recipes. And learn to blog at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete